In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year, and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline again and vaccinations on the rise, Sunnyvale Veterinary Clinic would like to welcome you back into the hospital building for in-person exams starting April 25, 2022.
As of right now, we are only allowing in-person visits for exams and surgery discharges. If you are entering the hospital, please follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- We are a medical facility, so masks are required when inside the hospital, regardless of vaccine status or recent test results.
- When you arrive, remain in your vehicle and please call/text (408) 736-8296 to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
- While in the exam room, please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Drop-off appointments, tech appointments, food orders, medication refills, and retail products will still be via curbside service. Note, supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock.
We are thrilled to see you back in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.